donderdag 22 december 2011

Elephant Ceramics

Wow!! I found this brand via Pinterest called "Elephant Ceramics"! These ceramics are so wonderful... 
And each image is a piece of art! Yes I do have a thing for these ceramics, beautiful shapes, colors & pure delicate materials....

"Michele Michael designs and makes porcelain and stoneware ceramics by hand. Working with organic shapes, Michele incorporates the texture of traditional homespun linen into the clay. She takes a painterly approach to glazing each piece by dripping, pouring and brushing, combining transparency and opaqueness. Each one of her pieces has it's own unique shape and color."








2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you very much for posting my work! Your blog is beautiful and I am happy to be on it! What are these painted wooden objects in the top image? They are fantastic.

    Happy Holidays!
    Michele
    elephant ceramics

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oops! I thought they were yours! But I looked it up & they are from studio fludd (http://studiofludd.blogspot.com/), also a beautiful blog!
    Thanx & happy holidays to you too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...