zondag 8 januari 2012

DIY: Neon Power

Yeah! I Finally learned how to knit! My sweet sister showed me how to work those needles... I have a feeling it's gonna be my new addiction ;) And how awesome are these neon yarns!!
The first result you can see here... I think it's nice to combine pastels & neon colors in one piece.
The vases I bought at our local thrift shop & spray painted some of them with a white primer, its easy and not expensive! For the fake flowers I used a neon pink spray paint. I'm very happy with the result & hope you like it as well!





2 opmerkingen:

  1. me too!! well more like re-learned!
    Keeping it simple with a scarf for now, but absolutely loving the neon... will incorporate some neon in the next knitting session
    x kat

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice! Can't wait to see the result ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...