dinsdag 17 januari 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Today I received the "Liebster Blog Award" from Hege in France! I wasn't familiar with this concept until today and I'm loving it! Thanx again Hege!! When you receive a Liebster Blog Award, this is what you should do:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.

This is my top 5, enjoy!







4. MELK




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you some much for the award, I really appreciate it! Sorry I don't know your name. I'm gonna think about who I want to give it, so you will read that later on my blog.

    Rosa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You're welcome! My name is Marij Hessel :) Great thing this Liebster Award isn't it?
    Good luck with you pick 5!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Marij, I haven't found the time to choose yet :-) Difficult! Love your blog by the way! Where are you from?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Rosa, I know it's very difficult and it took me some time as well... I'm glad you like my blog! I'm from Holland as well but just posting in English! What a great website & company you have! Liked the styling tables at Flavorites!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...