zondag 19 februari 2012

Attic Shots Part 2: Neon vs Pastel

This weekend I worked on my Neon vs Pastel theme again. As you can see this time I used the colors Neon Yellow, Baby Blue & a hint of Cobalt Blue. The white & blue tea lights (Zara Home) on the second picture inspired me to use the Cobalt Blue. I'm trying to keep these styling projects as low budget as possible so I use a lot of stuff from our local thrift shop (witch I can't live without!!) & I try to be creative without spending a lot of money... The things you can do with spray paint! Like the stools on the second picture, I bought for 4,50 each and painted them in some fresh colours. As good as new! I hope I can inspire you with these images! Can't wait to start on my next project :)






7 opmerkingen:

  1. These are so great! Well done! where did you buy the lamp?
    Love the styling!
    Hege x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've given your blog another Liebster Award!
    Hx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Also.. can I borrow your stool pics if I link back to you please?
    hx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks Hege! Wow a Liebster blog award again, cool! The "Trash Lamp" you can buy here:
    http://www.bodieandfou.com/trash_me_lamp_by_and_tradition. Or just google trash lamp and you will find more webshops that sell this lamp! And off course you can use my pictures!
    Have a nice week!

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie stylingfoto's, leuke ideeen!! Ik ga je volgen...zag vorige week bij de bouwmarkt een spuitbus neonroze staan, dacht daar moet ik iets mee doen. Nu ben ik overtuigd, dank je wel! Groetjes Greta

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...