woensdag 15 februari 2012

Lighting by Habitat

Last week I visited Habitat in Barcelona. Me and my colleagues were on another shopping trip (lucky bastards!) and fortunately we had some time to visit Habitat! It was the first time for me (I didn't know this shop until recently) and I really liked the collection!! Especially the beautiful lamps... These are my favorites... The next time I'm going to Antwerp, I will definitely visit Habitat again!! Go to the website for their selling points!





 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi! I just spotted one of your neon&pastel photos on Pinterest after it had been repinned many times, and I tracked it back here to your blog :) I'm now following :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love habitat lights! i have photographed mine for my blog! check it out!

    http://themuseandtheladybug.blogspot.com/2012/02/art-of-light.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...