zondag 18 maart 2012

Attic Shots Part 3: Keen on Green

Finally here it is! I finished my "Keen on Green" project! I've been collecting a lot of green stuff & as I was telling you earlier I'm totally in LOVE with this color right now :) Surprisingly enough I already have a lot of green things but when you all put it together it has a much bigger effect. I also visited our local thrift shop (off course) & robbed my parents from all the green I could find in their lovely home! I totally love the combination of green with lime & vintage blue (by Flexa). Doesn't it make you feel like spring with all the flowers? I hope it does!






6 opmerkingen:

  1. Valérie { Atelier rue verte }20 maart 2012 18:36

    Superbes photos pour l'arrivée du printemps !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Marijtje wil je nog steeds mijn huis inrichten als ik ooit een huis vind??? Je hebt zo'n fantastische smaak!! I love it!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your photos! they are beautiful!
    Have a nice day!
    Hege

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...