donderdag 15 maart 2012

Sneak Peak

I'm currently working on a new theme with a lot of greens... I'm so in love with green right now! But then again I think I'm falling in love with every color theme I'm working with at that particular moment ;) So here's a sneak peak of what's coming! Thank you so much for reading my blog & leaving such nice comments!! It's really appreciated... 


Today I received a little package from "psikhouvanjou" with these bright masking tapes (the cute postcard is also from psikhouvanjou which I ordered earlier). The owner of this fun webshop always writes a little note to you when you order something, so sweet! You should take a look!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my god what a nice blog I discover this morning.... I just LOVE your attiv Marij, and I will come back there to visit your styling moods very often from now... thanks and have a nice day!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great colours! Looking forward to seeing more!
    thank you so much for your nice comment on my new shop!
    have a nice day! Hege

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. thanks for your sweet comment, love yours too :)
    happy friday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...