vrijdag 29 juni 2012

La Dolce Vita!

Hi there! Wow it's been a long time... But I had my reasons as you can see ;) We are back from our fantastic trip to the beautiful Tuscany! We had such a great time! It was the first time for us to have a vacation by car (it's a pretty long drive from Holland to Italy but it's so worth it!). We stayed in a lovely apartment in Bagni di Lucca and we were surrounded by hills, vineyards, flowers & birds. We had a great view as well (picture 9). We visited Lucca, Firenze, Siena, Cinque Terre, San Gimignano and a lot of other beautiful places. 

I've really fallen in love with this country, the food, the wine (!!!), the people, the beaches, the cute colorful houses and everything else! There is so much more to see, so we will definitely go back soon! Also I'm glad to be back and excited to share it with you!













2 opmerkingen:

  1. It and you look beautiful! I've been there and it's one of my favourite places.. hx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...