zaterdag 28 juli 2012

Attic Shots Part 5: Teacups

Hi there! Are you enjoying your weekend?
I've been working on a new theme that I named "Teacups" because the 3 teacups you see on the first photo, inspired me to use this color scheme. I loved the mint, the red dots & the gradient combined together so this was my starting point! In every picture there's an easy DIY idea... For the chair I only painted the seat & the back, I think this gives a nice touch to the simple chair. The white curtain I dip dyed in a Dylon navy blue fabric dye, it's so simple! For the third picture I collected some wooden candleholders at the thrift shop & painted some of them in fresh colors. And for the last picture I made some pillow cases with dip dye & potato stamping! Off course, almost everything else is second hand or re-used as always :) I love to read your comments so let me know what you think!





13 opmerkingen:

  1. really really nice:):)
    Like it all..
    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Geweldig hoe je je inspiratie hebt uitgewerkt!
    Ik vind vooral de gordijnen cool, mooie kleurenpalet ook.

    Alvast een fijne zondag gewenst, liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Bedankt Samira! Jij nog een fijne avond!

      Verwijderen
  3. I like very much the consistency of the colours you are using on all shots! It makes it a whole story. The 3rd pic is my favorite, very balanced composition!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, you make it look so easy! Wanting to try the dip dyed...someday i will!
    By the way, you have a lovely blog, lots of cool things to see!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love the color combination of blue and orange. Your photos are lovely. I especially adore the drapes dipped in blue. Did you dye those yourself?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Sorry I just actually read the post. I jumped the gun I got so excited by your beautiful photos. I see you did dip dye the curtains. Great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha, thanx Peggy! It was such an easy job, I'm thinking about making dip dye curtains for my own living room...

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...