maandag 23 juli 2012

Sweet Weekend

I just wanted to share with you the sweet weekend I had! After a whole lot of rain, finally the sun is shining again! The sun always puts a smile on your face doesn't it? We ate a lot of sushi, had a tasty barbecue & visited my parents getaway! They discovered a small add in the newspapers about renting a little island for one year (or maybe longer!). You can get there with a little boat & just enjoy nature, piece, food & just doing nothing... How great is that! I would love to have a getaway like this someday... I hope you've had a great weekend yourself! Now, back to reality!





1 opmerking:

  1. Klinkt als een heerlijk en gezellig weekend! En zo'n eiland lijkt mij ook wel wat :-)

    Een hele mooie zomeravond! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...