woensdag 15 april 2015

Etsy Love

I have some beautiful new Etsy favourites that I want to share with you! As you know I love greens and I love prints so for me this is the perfect combination. Add a little pastel & fresh whites and you're all set for this season! I just fell in love with this tropical green pillow case by Whitlock and Co and the pink one with cacti print by Confetti Riot would look great next to it! Take a look at these special items...










1. Tropical Pillow Case by Whitlock and Co
2. Cactus Print bu Polly Rowan
3. Cork & Wood Bowl by Melanie Abrantes
4. Pots & Plants Print by Studio Meez
5. Cactus Print Pillow Case by Confetti Riot
6. Handmade Mug by Studio Lorier
7. Ceramic & Wood Tray by Crave Studio
8. Screen Printed Pillow Case by Bubbles at the Head
9. Wall Hooks by Loop Design

3 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...