dinsdag 15 maart 2016

Exciting News!

"And suddenly you know... It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings."

I have some very exciting news to share! Finally I can tell you that very soon I'll be launching my new website including a webshop! I've been working on this for quite some time and with a lot of help from Casper (Zilverblauw) my new website is almost finished... I can't wait for you to see it!

For a while I've been having this dream to open my own online shop with vintage furniture and accessories that I've collected and often updated as well. I had a lot of doubts and insecurities before I found the courage to just take this step. Collecting vintage treasures is really something that I'm passionate about and it makes me very happy! So why not share it with the rest of the world?! Well let's just start with Holland and Belgium...

To give you an impression of the products I will be selling, here are some pictures to hopefully get you excited! Off course I'm hoping that you will keep following me on my new website because I'll keep on blogging like before, just with a new look! I'll keep you posted about my new website so stay tuned!!






Pictures by Marij Hessel

34 opmerkingen:

  1. wat gaaf Marij!!! Gefeliciteerd met deze geweldige stap om je droom te volgen... heel veel succes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gaaf Marij, helemaal jij! Veel succes! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That's so exciting. Looking forward to seeing your new website.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gaaf, veel succes! Je hebt het duidelijk in de vingers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh wat leuk!!! Ben heel benieuwd en de foto's beloven in iedergeval al veel goed, ziet er prachtig uit!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat gaaf zeg!
    Vind je foto's en spullen nu al tof dus dat moet helemaal goed komen.
    Ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe site.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great! Congrats, Marij! Much fun, success and joy on the way.

    x

    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Heel veel succes met deze nieuwe stap.

    Groetjes, Margaret

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...