donderdag 11 juni 2015

DIY Storage Jars

I use my glass storage jars every morning when I make my breakfast so I thought it would be nice to give them a touch of colour! It's way more fun to keep your food in glass jars because it looks much better than the packaging they originally came in. With this DIY you can update your own jars exactly the way you like them! I used my favourite colours green, ocher, pink & white.

This is what you'll need:

- Spray paint in the colours that you like
- Tape
- Tweezers or a needle
- Alphabet stickers
- Glass jars



Step 1: Completely tape the part of the jar that you don't want to paint. Give some extra pressure to the edges so the paint won't get underneath the tape.

Step 2: Use the alphabet stickers to create a word and carefully place them on the jar with the tweezers. 

Step 3: Start spraying! Use several layers of spray paint until the glass is completely covered. Don't use too much paint at once otherwise the paint starts dripping. Let the paint dry for about 30 minutes until it no longer sticks.

Step 4: Carefully remove the tape and use the tweezers (or a needle) to remove the stickers. And you're ready!






Pictures by Marij Hessel

7 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...