maandag 1 februari 2016

Thrift Shop

Yep, I did it again... While visiting a couple of thrift stores with a friend I came across this colourful piece of embroidery (I have a thing for embroideries lately). It really makes me long for spring with all those lovely flowers. Can you imagine how much patience it must have cost to make something like this? Because of the soft pastel tones it looks perfect above our couch next to my thrifted vase, wooden candlesticks and the round mirror I bought at a flea market.

I also found the cup and saucer which I instantly loved because of the green dots! The marble coaster and teapot are the result of an earlier thrift hunt. Can't wait for my next trip... Have a great week!




Pictures by Marij Hessel

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the embroidery it is absolutely gorgeous! I love thrifting. - Becky x

    http://adaintyfawn.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...