donderdag 23 oktober 2014

Urban Jungle Bloggers: Plant Shelfies

This month, I decided to join the Urban Jungle Bloggers community! When I was at the Meet the Blogger Conference on the 4th of October, I attended the presentation of Elena Gardin & Igor Josifovic which was about Green trends and the rise of Urban Jungle Bloggers. I already knew about this awesome concept but never really took the time to take a closer look and to read the story of Igor and Judith. After the presentation I was determined to join this green community!

This month the theme is all about plant shelfies. I recently made these two pictures while styling some corners in my home with a couple of mini plants. Aren't they cute? I used two of them to put in the small glasses with a cork detail I bought in Copenhagen at Sostrene Grene. In the mirror you can see more green details in my living room. I just love to have some greens in my home!



Pictures by Marij Hessel

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely plant shelfie! I love the mirroring plants too, such a good effect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Igor! It's exciting to share the love for greens!

      Verwijderen
  2. Beautiful photos, Marij! Love the fresh green tones in the first one and that reflection in the second is just gorgeous (and so clever!). Thank you for joining our green family!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks so much Judith! I just love the whole concept of Urban Jungle Bloggers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ahh I've just joined UJB too, didn't realise the niche that I blog in has a name - "green trend", makes total sense now :) Love your succulents and most of all, the wooden mirror - may I ask where you got that from!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...