woensdag 3 december 2014

3 Ways to Wrap #1

It's December! Don't you just love this time of the year? It's all about spending time with your close family and friends, decorating your home and off course a lot of gifts! That's why I thought it would be nice to give you some gift wrapping ideas... Today I start with Monochrome Wrapping, black & white it is! I made three simple graphic prints in Adobe Illustrator. If you don't have the resources to make your own prints, just look for them on the internet or draw them by hand. I bought a set of boxes and some ribbons at Ikea and Action. The little christmas tree I made with a piece of thick black paper.

Later on I'll share two other wrapping theme's with you. It involves two of my favourite things (pastels & greens) so make sure to check them out! I wish all the Dutchies a lot of fun with Pakjesavond this Friday!

You can still join my Serax Paperpulp Vase Give Away here!






Pictures by Marij Hessel

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Super cool christmas wraps ! Love this :) :) X Helen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for sharing, I really like monochromatic packaging, it looks especially nice under a tree of the same decor. I also like wrapping gifts in paper of solid color with bright ribbons. I am looking forward to see part 2.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ooh wat zijn die kleine kerstboompjes tof.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...