vrijdag 28 november 2014

Urban Jungle Bloggers: Cosy and Green bedroom

If you've read my latest Urban Jungle Bloggers post you know I just joined this green community. I love it! This month's theme is "Cosy and green bedroom". Very appropriate because lately it's getting colder and aren't we all longing for our warm and cosy bedroom when this time of year arrives? Our bedroom is completely black and white, the only room in our house where I didn't use any colours. For this theme I decided to add some greens and a hint of light pink with the blanket. I also used the Lemur poster by Kris Tate which I wrote about earlier... I think the plants give our bedroom a fresh look!

If you want to join Urban Jungle Bloggers as well, click here!





Pictures by Marij Hessel

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow!!! What a beautiful and light flooded bedroom! And I love the hanging planter on the branch - such a clever idea when you haven't got anything to hang a planter on to!! Fabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw prachtige foto's en styling! :) Heerlijke slaapkamer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ahh, superleuke inspiratie. Ben weg van de vergrijsde stok met witte driehoekjes (én bonus hangplantje :) Wij mogen half januari verhuizen, dus neem je ideeën zeker mee!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous, Marij! Love it how the greens and pink add a fresh and soft touch to the black & white. And you totally make a macramé-hanger look stylish <3 Thank you for playing along again. Sweet dreams ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a great room with some very cool twists of green. Love the hanging plant on the painted branch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...