Hello dear readers! How's 2015 treating you? My start of this year has been good so far but you may have noticed, I'm having a little bit of a slow start... It always takes a little time to get back into the daily routine again doesn't it? It's been a while since I shared with you, some of my Etsy favourites! How cute are these personal engraved bars of soap? It would be such an original present! I also love the hand painted mug and the porcelain hanging planter since I'm a sucker for ceramics...
Get inspired and enjoy the rest of your week!!
1. Custom stamped soap by Vice and Velvet
2. Mountain range pillow by Three Bad Seeds
3. Embroidery hoop by Sarah K Benning
4. Spray cutting board by Oelwein
5. Hand painted mug by Redraven Studios
6. Tea towel by Cotton and Flags Shop
7. Travel journal by Happy Dappy Bits
8. Hanging planter by Redraven Studios