zondag 11 januari 2015

Breakfast in Bed with Auping

At the end of 2014, I received a very nice email from the people at Auping. I was offered to test one of their duvet covers! I chose the "Perdita", a cotton flannel duvet cover with a black and white leopard print. When I received it, I immediately wanted to try it out! First, I had to get used to the cotton flannel but when I slept underneath this cover for a couple of nights, I started to enjoy it more and more. The fabric is very soft and comfortable, now I'm hooked! On top of that, the black & white leopard print looks great in our bedroom! Even more reason to stay inside, snuggle up, sleep late and have breakfast in bed during these cold & rainy days... 





Pictures by Marij Hessel

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely! Your bedroom looks such a fresh, beautiful space... mine is well due for a makeover!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh flannel katoen, dat klinkt goed! Ben al jaren Auping beddengoed-fan, maar had daar nog nooit van gehoord. Mooi hoe alles zo helemaal bij elkaar past <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja het slaap zo lekker Judith! Had ik eigenlijk ook niet verwacht... Ik hoop dat de rust in Parijs een beetje is wedergekeerd? Wat vreselijk wat er is gebeurd maar wat mooi hoe de Fransen hiermee omgaan!

      Verwijderen
  3. Ik vind hem prachtig en hij past super in jullie slaapkamer. Vroeger had ik ook flanellen dekbedovertrekken voor de winter, zo lekker zacht en warm. Jullie boffen met Auping ;-)

    Groetjes,

    Stephanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankje Stephanie! We boffen zeker! Nu stiekem alweer zin om m'n bed in te duiken ;)

      Verwijderen
  4. What a super cozy bedroom area. I love how much light you get, awesome! Great colors and thank you for sharing your little kitty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is beautiful! I love your cheerful photos and the cute cat in the window :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...