woensdag 14 januari 2015

Life and Lemons

In November 2014 me and my sister visited the Seinfestijn Festival in Haarlem. It was the first time I visited this cosy festival and I liked the atmosphere a lot! It was also very nice to meet and talk to a couple of bloggers & webshop owners. I also talked to the two girls, Esther & Laura, behind the very cool webshop "Life and Lemons". I immediately fell in love with the calendar by Darling Clementine, such beautiful prints! Like little colorful pieces of art! 

Later on I received a package with some lovely presents from Life and Lemons, so sweet! The "California Dreaming" and "Santa Cruz" postcards you can buy here. The Tote bag you can get here. The calendar has got a nice spot in our renewed dressing room! It's not completely ready bus we're getting there... We found the vintage closet on Marktplaats and a new rug on Urban Outfitters! We thought it was worth it to give this room a little make-over because every morning we start our day here!

Life an Lemons is offering a 10% discount on their webshop with the code "lemonxmyattic"! Go and take a look!




Pictures by Marij Hessel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...