dinsdag 10 februari 2015

Iveau Burgers & Winebar

During our shopping day in Arnhem, me and my sister discovered this cute & cosy cafe/restaurant called Iveau. In the morning we went in for a cup of coffee and some sweets & in the evening we had a delicious meal with fresh burgers and some good wine... I really liked the look and feel of this restaurant, very homely especially with the fireplace! Nice to know is that the food is made with pure & authentic products. Definitely worth a visit!









Pictures by Marij Hessel

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Having a lunch/dinner in a such woonderfull place it is a double pleasure:)I am going to visit Arnhem soon, for sure will check it:) thanks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super leuke plek en heerlijke Burgers! My Arnhem Favourite!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...