vrijdag 27 maart 2015

DIY Pastel Easter Eggs

Easter is coming so I thought it would be nice to share this DIY with you guys! I think Easter is a great public holiday to get creative without making things complicated... Everybody can decorate eggs in their own way & there is so much inspiration to be found on Pinterest for instance! I made these cute Spring inspired pastel eggs with a water resistant marker, some fresh flowers, wool felt, lace ribbon & a couple of tiny fabric roses. The wooden egg-cups I bought at Dille & Kamille.



I used white eggs because they go great with pastels but off course you can use regular eggs as well! You can start with drawing some cute & simple faces on the eggs. If you mess up, just use another egg! After that you can cut several shapes from the wool felt. I made a little bow, a hat and scalloped tape to decorate the egg-cups. Now start dressing & decorating the eggs and egg-cups! For the "floral hair" I removed the top of two eggs and cleaned them, you can use them as a mini vase!

These pretty eggs will definitely brighten up you Easter breakfast or brunch! Enjoy!




  

Pictures by Marij Hessel

1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...