zondag 19 januari 2014

A Happy Home

Last week, I made some small changes in our kitchen. I have a soft spot for ceramics & I have been collecting nice plates for a while now. A couple of them are hanging on the kitchen wall now so I can enjoy them even more! 
I was surprised to find the Dragonfruit at the supermarket. I saw it once at Mireille & Co and wondered where you could find this beautiful fruit! I made a delicious smoothie with it...

I also found a purpose for the clips I bought at Tierlantijn a while ago and used them as hooks for my tea towels. I'm pretty happy with how our kitchen turned out. The only thing I'm thinking about is maybe painting our worktop black.... What do you think?









Pictures by Marij Hessel

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice print with the stacked tea cups! Lovely idea with the clips. Might try tot diy it myself. I think black might be too harsh? Have you considered staining it so the colour of the wood is different but you can still see the grain? Or maybe you can do something with concrete? Loads of examples and I always think it looks really nice! Have a nice sunday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for your tips Annemarie! You might be right about the black being too harsh... Unfortunately it's not real wood so I think staining it won't work! I haven't made up my mind yet :)

      Verwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie plek... en wat een geweldige verzameling bordjes en mokken heb je!!!! Ziet er echt heel uitnodigend uit daar in je keuken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hoi, je hebt mooie servies staan/hangen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw! Mooie plaatjes. De bordjes aan de muur zijn prachtig. Waar is de roze theedoek van?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtig. Als je niet van koken zou houden, zou je nog voor je lol in de keuken staan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat leuk dat je de vrucht gevonden hebt! Echt een feestje he?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja echt prachtig! Van de smaak had ik iets mee verwacht maar in een smoothie is hij heerlijk!

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...