donderdag 5 juni 2014

A Happy Home: Souvenirs

If you've read my Marrakech posts, you'll probably know I did a lot of shopping over there. I love the Moroccan style, the beautiful rugs, blankets and pillow cases! One of the first things I found was this striped wool blanket with tassels. I'm still in love with it! The pillow case I bought at a big carpet shop where the salesman reassured us he had the best quality... The other two smaller pillow cases I found here in Copenhagen, a very nice shop! Souvenirs are always a little bit more special because they give your interior a unique and personal touch. That's one of the fun things about traveling isn't it?!






Pictures by Marij Hessel

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige foto's! Ik heb een grote steigerhouten kast helemaal vol met aandenken aan al mijn verre reizen. Heerlijk om bij weg te dromen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello. I just discovered your wonderful blog. It has charming sun room.
    I too like the Moroccan style. I invite you to visit my blog:

    http://dar-amina.blogspot.com.es/

    amïna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...