woensdag 20 augustus 2014

A Happy Home

This weekend I made some pictures of our home again. I bought our new dining table on my birthday. I think it fits much better with the rest of our interior & I've been wanting a round dining table for a while now. First I was thinking about painting it white but now I'm not so sure anymore... What do you think?

The mint in our garden is growing fast so I can drink as much mint tea as I like. This week I also ate the first pickle out of our garden and I'm still waiting for the tomatoes to be ready.... It's pretty cool to grow your own vegetables and I'm already thinking about trying to grow some new things next year!




I got the beautiful cookbook by the talented blogger Yvonne from Yvestown for my birthday and I love it. The recipes, the pictures, the design.... Can't wait to start cooking but only browsing through this book is a treat! 

As you can see my cacti & succulent addiction is getting out of hand ;) A couple of weeks ago me and my friend Martine did a DIY with these planters. We dipped them into a bucket of  white latex, let them dry and drew some patterns on them with a black water-resistant marker.





I love being at home, being surrounded by my favorite colors and patterns, trying out recipes, being lazy together with my man, watch movies, read magazines... Enjoying the little things in life!

Pictures by Marij Hessel

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel begrijpelijk dat je graag thuis bent, je hebt een prachtig plekje daar!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een heerlijk huis! En de tafel... die is zo ook mooi. Verven kan altijd nog toch?
    Groetjes,
    Liza
    P.s. wat was het leuk om je te spreken in het Flexa huis.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een ontzettend leuke verzameling plantjes en potjes heb je op je kast staan!! Zo lekker eigenwijs ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Die leuke tafel NIET verven. Dat is namelijk onomkeerbaar en zo is hij toch ook heel mooi!
    www.roomservice13.blogspot.nl
    Fijne dag,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Leuke stoelen ook vooral!
    Je huis ziet er gezellig uit, zeg. Altijd leuk, persoonlijke foto's.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooi hoor! Ik zou hem wel verven maar dat blijft natuurlijk een persoonlijke voorkeur :-) Veel plezier ermee alvast.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...