maandag 8 juni 2015

Today's Crush: The Home of Paula and Pete Mills

Again I'm in love with an Australian home that I found through one of my favourite websites The Design Files! Those Aussies have a grate sense of taste don't they?! This family home is owned by illustrator Paula Mills and her husband Peter who's working as a lawyer. They live here together with their three daughters Lia, Rosie and Liberty. Their beautiful home is based in Warrandyte, a suburb of Melbourne, and is surrounded by nature!

It's such a fresh and colourful home with so many nice details that I like. The white base makes the colours pop out even more. I love the fact that it's not overstyled but it all fits together like an eclectic mix of personal treasures!










Pictures via The Design Files

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...