zondag 21 februari 2016

A Happy Home: Pink Wall

Sometimes you have those very impulsive moments when you want to paint something... Last week I had such a moment when I decided to paint the wall in our dressing room pink! I still had some paint left from the Flexa workshop I gave at the Meet The Blogger conference in Amsterdam. For this wall I used the pink/peach colour by Flexa with the code D5.13.72 It's a beautiful colour that really warms up the whole room! 

I didn't have to change a lot in this room because the items that were already there were matching great with the new pink wall... I think the different shades of wood blend in perfectly with this colour. On the wall there are pieces by Housedoctor, Marieke Veere and Roxanne Dekker. On my Ikea drawer there's the Trash Lamp, some boxes from Sostrene Grene & a small mirror by Ikea PS. The big mirror & the leather bag I found at the thrift store.





On the other side of the room you can see out vintage closet that we found on Marktplaats. On top of it there are some thrifted vintage vases that I love! On the floor there's a kelim that we bought at the Dutch festival Pinkpop at the Kiboots stand. The green magazine rack I bought a while ago at Urban Outfitters. The cute cacti illustrations are made by the talented Inge from Teken-ing and the calendar is from the lovely Darling Clementine



Pictures by Marij Hessel

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow wat a lovely color! Match very good with the rest of your stuff and furniture.
    I would also change some color of my wall, it is now pink, I thought about green but this peach pink is also a great color.
    Had to look at the paintstore...
    Have a nice weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoe een ander kleurtje op een muur een hele kamer een andere uitstraling kan geven. Mooi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw wat een gave kleur! Kleurt ook erg goed met de rest van spullen, mooi!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ah jij bent ook lekker aan het schilderen geweest. Een hele mooie kleur, staat super bij je spullen ;-)
    Groetjes, Seline
    (www.selinesteba.com)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A very nice colour, and fits perfectly with the furniture, cosy and fresh at the same time.
    Kind regards, Dora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...